Wondershare Filmora 8.0 Video Editor is designed to help you Cut, edit, merge and trim multimedia clips. Moreover, you can insert music and text within your videos and implement special effects. Thus, helping you show your creativity, amaze yourself and others with beautiful results, and produce a professional-looking movie clip in a matter of minutes.
Wondershare allows users to download Filmora 8.0’s free trial version. It is very useful because it lets you test the software before investing your money in it.
The demo edition has the same features and functions as the paid Filmora 8 full version except that the program adds a watermark in the exported output files.
Therefore, you will have to buy a license key to activate this video editor, and thus remove watermarks from output clips.
The latest version of Filmora video editor is 8.0. Moreover, here are some of the old edition: 6.0.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.3, 6.1.0, 6.5.0, 6.6.0, 6.7.0, 6.8.0, 7.0.0, 7.1.0, 7.2.0, 7.3.0, 7.3.2, 7.5.0, 7.8.0, 7.8.1, 7.8.6, 7.8.8, and 7.8.9.
What is Wondershare Filmora 8.0 Video Editor?
Since version 5.1.1, Wondershare renamed its software called “Wondershare Video Editor” to Filmora. In this update, the software came up with many enhancements that did not exist in Video Editor 5.1.1 and earlier versions such as:
- Importing Media directly from iOS & Android mobile phones, and AVCHD camcorder.
- Optimizing the timeline’s user-experience for solving the “too easy to cut the clip into two parts when moving clips on Timeline” problem.
- Smart thumbnail previews, which allows you get the real-time display of the media clip on the Timeline when you choose a filter in filter library.
- New special effects and categories.
- Ability to transfer project files between PCs while maintaining media file data.
- Capacity to find lost media files in a saved project if you modify the location of the source media files or rename them. Also, the upgrade resolved the problem of project unable to save in some cases.
- Adding minor user experience development to rebranding the new user interface.
Filmora comes with these video controls: Trim, Rotate, Aspect Ratio, Hue, Brightness, Speed, Merge, Saturation, Crop, and Contract.
Moreover, the software offers these audio controls: Trim, Fade out, Split, Voice over, Volume, Pitch, Fade in, and Equalizer.
Finally, Wondershare Filmora 8.0 free trial have to be activated using a genuine registration code to be able to export your videos without watermark in them. Also, try to avoid searching and using a keygen, serial key generator, and crack because they could harm your computer and data.
Key Features of Filmora Video Editor 8.0
With Wondershare Filmora 8.0, video editing is becoming more simplified. The software helps users generate high-quality videos conveniently and efficiently because it is built-in with a broad variety of superior editing features. Here are some of them:
- Filmora’s delightfully intuitive user interface and design make it easy for anyone to become a great video editor.
- Effects Store is a source of filters, animated items, and other advanced video special effects. New collections uploaded every month in the online store.
- Tilt Shift allows you to bring focus to one area of a video clip by blurring the rest.
- Scene Detection lets Filmora examine your video clips for display changes to save you time.
- Enhanced filters and overlays edit your video with a mixture of filters and graphic overlays.
- Eliminate undesired background noise efficiently.
- Play two or various video clips concurrently.
- Make your video clips up to ten times faster or slower to produce slow motion or time lapses effects.
- Create layer multiple clips using the Picture in Picture track (PIP).
- Jump over video/audio tracks and preview them one frame individually for accurate editing.
- Import, edit and convert GIF files.
- Import images and video clips directly from Youtube, Facebook or other social media websites.
- Flip your multimedia clips and play them backward.
- Reduce the effects of camera movement and make videos more stable.
- Modify the color, animation, font, and even size of your text and titles.
- Simply, film the screen of your mobile device or Windows/Mac computer.
- Drag and drop motion components and moving graphics into your movie clip.
- Separate your audio from your video file and modify it independently.
- Share your thoughts via a huge array of openers, titles, and lower thirds.
- Mix many videos and images seamlessly using transitions.
- Select the accurate royalty-free song and music from a vast collection of sounds.
- Edit your background of your video and build special effects using the Chroma Key Effect (Green Screen) feature.
- Built-in creative features make your video productions stand out.
- Audio Mixer lets you change the audio content of each track on your timeline.
- Audio Equalizer fine-tunes your music and audio tracks.
- Modify the white balance and dynamic range of your clips making color tuning more accurate.
- Insert zooming and panning movements to still footage.
- 4K Editing Support enables you to adjust and export videos at resolutions of up to 4K.
- 3D Lut lets users select from a huge number of color grading presets.
Lastly, the demo version of the software adds watermark to your videos. So, you must register it using a valid Wondershare Filmora 8.0 Video Editor serial key to export videos without watermark inside them.
• Supported Windows OS versions: Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 (64 bit OS recommended).
• CPU: Intel or AMD processor, 2GHz or above.
• RAM: At least 2GB physical RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos).
Supported Input Formats
Video Formats: 3GP, ASF, AVI, DAT, DIF, DV, DVR-MS, EVO, FLV, H261, H264, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, NSV, NUT, PSP, TP, TRP, TS, VOB, WMV.
Audio Formats: AAC, AC3, AIF, AIFF, AMR, APE, APE, AU, CUE, DPE, FLAC, M4A, M4V, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RA, WAV, WMA.
Photo Formats: BMP, DIB, GIF, JFIF, JPE, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF.
Supported Output Formats
Common Video/Audio: ASF, AVI, DV, DVD-Video NTSC, DVD-Video PAL, DVD-Video SECAM, FLV, HTML5, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4 Video(AVC), MP4 Video(MC), MP4 Video(Xvid), MPEG-1 NTSC, MPEG-1 PAL, MPEG-1 SECAM, MPEG-2 NTSC, MPEG-2 PAL, MPEG-2 SECAM, WMV, Xvid.
HD Video: AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG, TRP, TS, WMV.
DVD: DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO image file.
• iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5 C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus.
• iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod touch.
• iPad, iPad 2.
• Galaxy S II, HTC.
• Archos, PS3, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360, Zen, Zune.
Technical Support and Customer Service
Wondershare is the company behind Filmora, and it recognized for its professional customer service and technical support. The website of Filmora has a lot of how-to tutorials, videos, and FAQs. Additionally, you can contact the technical team if you have any issue, concern or question.
Finally, Filmora’s Youtube channel includes a lot of videos that you can learn from how to use the software. Thus, you will not need an expert or technician to help you out.
How To Use Wondershare Filmora 8.0 Video Editor
Wondershare Filmora 8.0 is one of the professional and easy-to-use video editing software that will help your produce video clips no matter your skill level is.
Now, let’s get started and create your first movie clip. The following video will teach you how to:
• Add effects, titles, filters, music, and more.
• Adjust and adapt these items in the timeline.
• Convert your video to popular video formats, burn it to DVD, or upload it directly to your iOS/Android mobile device.
• Import audio, video and pictures in different formats.
• Distribute your edited video to video sharing sites like Vimeo, Dailymotion, and YouTube in one click.
If you want to save all clips without watermark, you have to upgrade your free trial version of Wondershare Filmora 8.0 Video Editor to its full edition, and you can accomplish this by buying a valid registration code.
How To Add, Remove and Customize Filters and Overlays
Combining many filters and overlays expands your creative possibilities. You can insert frames into your movie or superimpose files over background clips.
In this following video you will learn how to:
- Add overlays and filters
- Remove overlays and filters
- Favorite overlays and filters
- Find overlays and filters
- Customize overlays and filters
If you want to eliminate the watermark part from your exported videos, you will have to upgrade the free trial version of Wondershare Filmora 8.0 Video Editor to its full version. You can achieve by purchasing an original registration key and licensed email.
How To Remove Filmora Watermark
Paid version of Wondershare Filmora 8.0 does not include a watermark in an output video. However, the free trial version does. Therefore, you have to register the demo edition with an original Filmora registration code and licensed email.
The video below shows how to remove watermarks in Wondershare Filmora 8.0.